To apply for an available position, please send cover letter, resume, samples of work or other relevant information – anything that would help us make a decision – to careers@TRACEinternational.org.
Interested in an internship with TRACE? Learn about our Summer Internship Program below.
TRACE is now accepting applications for the following positions for immediate consideration:
Marketing & Graphic Design Assistant
TRACE is a dynamic and growing international organization based in Annapolis, Maryland that provides practical and cost-effective anti-bribery compliance solutions for multinational companies. We are seeking a proactive individual to perform a variety of support activities for the marketing and events departments. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Assisting in executing marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Assisting with digital marketing implementation i.e. drafting social media for TRACE products and events, building emails using Pardot and editing webpages using the CMS
- Utilizing Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator to create/edit marketing collateral and graphics for TRACE websites, social media pages, marketing campaigns and events
- Creating and editing presentations for events using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Tracking marketing inventory and shipping marketing collateral to external events
- Assisting in monitoring integrated marketing campaigns through analytics tools to determine the effectiveness of campaigns
- Conducting research on prospective targets, industries, markets and competition
- Assisting with maintenance of press lists and publications tracking
- Assisting with additional projects/tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, Journalism, Business or related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Excellent verbal, writing, and editing skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Collaboration & communication:
- Actively participates in team based activitie
- Focuses on finding solutions, not talking about problem
- Understands the nature of healthy debate while maintaining positive working relationships
- Supports team decisions even if they conflict with personal desires
- Interacts with people openly and directly
- Conducts difficult conversations in a calm and positive manner that focuses on facts, not feelings
- Expresses views with courage and tact
- 1-3 years of marketing experience in a corporate setting
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and using a Content Management System (CMS)
- Experience with online analytics (Google analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter analytics)
- Experience with social media networks i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and also the management system Hootsuite
- Interest in international business
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Please include your name in the subject line and Marketing & Graphic Design Assistant. Applicants that include a link to their portfolio or a sample of their graphic design work will receive priority consideration.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits structure.
Business Development Consultant, Germany
TRACE is a dynamic and growing international organization based in Annapolis (USA) that provides anti-bribery compliance solutions for companies with global operations. We are seeking an energetic individual to join our international business development team. This position is based in Germany (candidates should reside near Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin or Hamburg). Ideal candidates will be results-driven and have an understanding of the consultative, intangible relationship-based sales role. Candidates must be equally effective at generating and qualifying new sales leads as well as closing business with new multinational companies.
You will be targeting new corporate clients and members in German-speaking markets using your existing network as well as supplied leads. This is a new role and requires a strategic thinker and proactive individual. You will be focused on delivering anti-bribery compliance solutions to multinational companies operating in a variety of verticals. The sales process can be complex at times with long sales cycles.
- Identify and target new corporate clients and members in Germany as well as in in other German-speaking countries
- Generate new business opportunities via cold calling, responding to inbound leads, participating in RFPs, and attending events
- Manage a sales pipeline of opportunities with ability to forecast and close deals
- Prospect to assigned target accounts with the goal of generating interest in TRACE, engaging with compliance professionals, and securing a follow-up discussion and / or demonstration of TRACE tools and resources
- Negotiate contracts, develop pricing strategies and prepare proposals
- Utilize direct marketing strategies, sales process management and marketing support materials to develop and execute sales
- Develop and present on sound business conclusions from gathered information
- Improve KPIs (e.g., conversion rates, acquisition rates, retention rates)
- Work collaboratively with other departments to support overall growth of TRACE
- Develop long term valued relationships with members and clients
- Identify industry trends and continually develop knowledge of anti-bribery compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, marketing or business related subject preferred.
- Fluent in English and German; other languages an asset
- 3+ years of sales and business development experience
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Proven track record in consulting/solution selling
- Excellent customer interface skills – ability to deliver presentations and drive meetings
- Significant degree of self-motivation, direction and integrity
- Strong reporting and data management skills
- Experience working closely with senior-level management of larger corporations
- Knowledge of due diligence and FCPA/anti-bribery compliance preferred
For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Summer Internship Program
The TRACE Summer Internship Program provides a unique opportunity to gain valuable professional experience through hands-on assignments and direct mentorship from TRACE’s experienced management team. Summer interns benefit from a number of networking and industry-specific events that promote professional development.
All 2018 TRACE Interns have been finalized. Please check this page again in early 2019 for more internship opportunities.