TRACE offers both members and non-members a complete suite of online and in-person training options. A four-tiered structure supports the broad spectrum of anti-bribery training needs found within global organizations.
Online training enables companies to quickly and easily deploy anti-bribery training to all employees and third party suppliers worldwide. With TRACE’s scalable, customizable and multilingual online training, individuals will:
- Identify bribery risks and apply anti-bribery laws in real world situations.
- Gain awareness of the criminal and financial risks of corruption for individuals and companies.
- Achieve a better understanding of the warning signs of bribery and learn how to respond appropriately.
TASA: TRACE Anti-Bribery Specialist Accreditation® is a comprehensive year-long training and accreditation program that offers a professional credential for anti-bribery compliance specialists.
- Courses are taught by a world-renowned faculty of legal, financial and compliance experts.
- Over 100 hours of online and in-person educational content to select from.
- Program can be tailored to develop regional, industry or substantive expertise.
- More than 15 accredited live conferences to select from per year.
Customizable In-Person Training sessions leverage years of experience providing training to multinational companies, SMEs and government bodies. TRACE in-person training sessions are:
- Structured to communicate both the law and company-specific policies effectively, while obtaining important information and feedback on existing programs and risk areas.
- Conducted by a skilled, senior TRACE attorney with unparalleled on-the-ground experience.
- Equipped with customized client specific training and supplemental materials in local language.
TRACE Roundtables, Workshops and Webinars
TRACE regularly hosts roundtables, workshops and webinars on anti-bribery compliance best practices and the latest regulatory developments. Roundtables and workshops are held across the U.S. and worldwide. Please visit the Member Activities page to view upcoming events. Non-members may request an invitation to an upcoming event or webinar using the form on our Contact Us page.