A Valuable Business Credential that Eliminates Redundant Reviews
As international anti-bribery enforcement continues to increase worldwide, companies operating globally are investing more in due diligence and requiring all of their business partners to complete complex compliance paperwork. Recognizing this situation, TRACE developed a compliance credential for companies interested in obtaining and owning their own verified due diligence information for the purpose of sharing it with all of their global business partners. With this new approach, companies complete compliance paperwork only once and gain the valuable business advantage of being recognized in the compliance community as having gone through the gold standard in due diligence.
TRACEcertification offers companies a cost-effective way to meet international due diligence demands while demonstrating their high commitment to transparency and integrity with an internationally accepted compliance credential. TRACE certified companies are “pre-vetted” partners for multinational companies seeking to do business with suppliers, agents and consultants who share their commitment to commercial transparency.
What does it mean to be TRACE Certified?
It means that you or your company have completed a comprehensive due diligence process administered by TRACE, the world’s leading anti-bribery standard setting organization. Certification by TRACE signifies that you have completed internationally accepted due diligence procedures and have been forthcoming and cooperative during the review process. The successful completion of TRACEcertification demonstrates your commitment to commercial transparency, allowing you to serve as a valued business partner to multinational companies.
What are the advantages of being TRACE Certified?
- Gain a valuable compliance credential that differentiates you from competitors and is widely recognized in the international business community.
- Receive a copy of your verified due diligence report to share with an unlimited number of existing and prospective business partners.
- Inclusion of your name, or company’s name, in the TRACE Intermediary Directory, a publicly searchable database of potential business partners for multinational companies.
- Train up to 40 employees using TRACE’s multilingual online training modules including: Anti-Bribery, Avoiding Trafficked Labor, Conflicts of Interest and Conflict Minerals.
- Permission to use the TRACE logo in your marketing materials and on your website to showcase your commitment to transparency and supply chain integrity.
- Complimentary access to attend TRACE Anti-Bribery Workshops, hosted regularly around the world for compliance professionals.
Getting Started is Easy!
To start your TRACEcertification review, please fill out the contact form below. A member of our TRACEcertification Team will contact you within 3 business days with additional details.
There have since been raids on the company’s offices by the Monaco...
"To be sure, enforcement data is an important tool for companies to understand their anti-bribery regulatory risks. But...
It is also a largely opaque one. As pirates have known for millennia, the high seas are...