Toxic Transactions: Bribery, Extortion and the High Price of Bad Business is a lively and highly informative anti-bribery training video designed for employees at all levels. The DVD is approximately an hour long and features interviews with top anti-bribery experts around the world.
Hosted by Alexandra Wrage, President of TRACE, this film features insight from:
- Kelly Austin, Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Nicola Bonucci, Director for Legal Affairs, Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development (OECD)
- William Jacobson, Senior Vice President, Co-General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer, Weatherford International
- Mark Mendelsohn, Former Deputy Chief, Fraud Section, Criminal Division, US Department of Justice
- Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Managing Director, World Bank
- Cheryl Scarboro, Former Associate Director, Division of Enforcement, US Securities and Exchange Commission
- Peter Solmssen, Member, Managing Board and General Counsel, Siemens
- Matt Tanzer, VP, Associate General Counsel, Tyco
- Martin Weinstein, Partner, Willkie Farr & Gallagher
"Toxic Transactions" offers valuable insight into global anti-bribery laws and enforcement trends – critically important information for any company operating internationally, or for anyone interested in the global business environment.
TRACE Members have access to this video as part of their TRACE Membership Package at no additional charge. The complete “Toxic Transactions” video is available in the TRACE Resource Center. Interested parties may also request that the video be added to their online training platform by writing to training@TRACEinternational.org.
Non-Members may purchase a copy of the “Toxic Transactions” training DVD for $750. Discount pricing is available for bulk orders. Enterprise-wide licenses for a digital version of “Toxic Transactions” are also available. Please write to info@TRACEinternational.org for complete pricing details.