TRACE hosts practical, informative anti-bribery training workshops at locations throughout the world. The workshops feature local and foreign business people and lawyers familiar with the challenges of international commercial transactions. Workshops are attended by members of the business community for whom such training is either unavailable locally or prohibitively expensive. Employees and intermediaries of TRACE member companies attend at no charge. TRACE workshops are supplemented with online training materials.
Workshop topics include:
- What constitutes bribery under international conventions and local law
- How companies are handling the difficult issue of gifts and hospitality for government officials
- Responding to requests for inappropriate payments
- Challenges posed by the proliferation of international anti-bribery conventions
- The cost of ignoring local and international anti-bribery laws: criminal penalties and business costs
To register for or inquire about specific workshops, please write to email@example.com.
TASA candidates may earn up to 3 credits for attending a TRACE workshop.
There are currently no upcoming workshops scheduled. Please check back at a later date. Workshops were recently held in the following locations:
Manila (April 2014)
Singapore (April 2014)
Tel Aviv (October 2013)
London (March 2013)
Mexico City (February 2013)