TRACE hosts practical, informative anti-bribery training workshops at locations throughout the world. The workshops feature local and foreign business people and lawyers familiar with the challenges of international commercial transactions. Workshops are attended by members of the business community for whom such training is either unavailable locally or prohibitively expensive. Employees and intermediaries of TRACE member companies attend at no charge. TRACE workshops are supplemented with online training materials.
Workshop topics include:
- What constitutes bribery under international conventions and local law
- How companies are handling the difficult issue of gifts and hospitality for government officials
- Responding to requests for inappropriate payments
- Challenges posed by the proliferation of international anti-bribery conventions
- The cost of ignoring local and international anti-bribery laws: criminal penalties and business costs
The following workshops have been scheduled for January 2013 through October 2013:
Israel, October 31, 2013
Details coming soon.
While there is no fee to attend, space is limited and we encourage you to register early to guarantee your place. To register, please send an email to workshop@TRACEinternational.org with the name, title and contact information for the employees or representatives wishing to attend.