TRACE holds an annual anti-bribery “best practices” conference for member companies. The TRACE Forum enables in-house counsel, compliance officers and international marketing managers to share their experiences with practices that have worked and their concerns about practices that have not.
A typical TRACE Forum agenda includes:
- A survey of the past year’s major cases and legal developments
- Updates on recent developments in international anti-bribery laws
- Case studies and presentations by experts in the field
- Live benchmarking among members using state-of-the-art anonymous polling equipment
- Networking opportunities for TRACE member companies
Attendance is limited and the application of Chatham House rules and the workshop format enable participants to speak freely and in confidence during the discussion periods.