10th Annual TRACE Forum
The Premier Anti-Bribery Compliance Benchmarking
and Best Practices Sharing Event
This year TRACE welcomed over 100 TRACE member companies to the Annual TRACE Forum in Washington, DC.. Distinguished speakers at the Forum included Patrick Stokes, the new Deputy Chief of the DOJ's FCPA Unit, Tracy Price, Assistant Director of the SEC's FCPA Unit, Charles Duross of Morrison & Foerster LLP and senior compliance and legal executives from companies including Alcoa, DHL, Dell Inc., Honeywell, Baker Hughes, Weatherford International, L-3 Communications and Altria. Topics ranged from compliance program enhancements to third party due diligence and risk assessments. The conference concluded with a panel of former top DOJ regulators including Mark F. Mendelsohn, Peter B. Clark and Lanny A. Breuer. We are very pleased with this year's Forum and the overwhelmingly positive feedback we have received on the program.
Designed specifically for TRACE Corporate Membercompanies, this exclusive event, held annually in Washington, DC, offers practical compliance advice and an opportunity for companies to benchmark with their peers in an interactive environment. The program utilizes anonymous polling to facilitate benchmarking among attendees and features top level speakers from a wide variety of industry sectors who share new compliance strategies.
Praise for TRACE Forum:
- “Well done overall, enjoyed all aspect of the forum.”
- “Great program as always!”
- “Always a good discussion.”
- “Good, practical advice – highly recommend.”
- “Very interesting and good for compliance staff.”
- “TRACE has the right idea.”
- “This was my first Forum to attend and I came away very happy that I attended. I took away a lot from my peers, questions, comments, and benchmarking/polling.”
- “My first time at one of these and I found it much better than other conferences because of the high-level of audience participation and quality of the program.”
The St. Regis
923 16th St NW
Washington, DC 20006
Representatives of TRACE Member companies attend the TRACE Forum at no charge. Representatives from non-member companies may attend the TRACE Forum for a $1000.00 registration fee. Pre-registration is required. This interactive program is limited to one representative per company. Additional representatives will be added to our waiting list.
Save the date! The 11th Annual TRACE Forum is scheduled for March 2015:
TRAC Working Group: March 24, 2015
11th Annual TRACE Forum: March 25-26, 2015
The 11th Annual TRACE Forum program is currently under development. For questions, please write to workshop@TRACEinternational.org.
TASA candidates may earn up to 6 credits for attending the TRACE Forum.