Registration Now Open
10th Annual TRACE Forum
The Premier Anti-Bribery Compliance Benchmarking
and Best Practices Sharing Event
March 26-27, 2014 • St. Regis, Washington, DC
Join TRACE and 100 plus leading companies for the benchmarking event of the year. Designed specifically for TRACE member companies, this exclusive event offers practical compliance advice and an opportunity for companies to benchmark with their peers in an interactive environment. This year’s program will once again utilize anonymous polling to facilitate benchmarking among attendees and feature top level speakers from a wide variety of industry sectors who will share new compliance strategies.
New this Year:
- The Role of Your Human Resources Department in FCPA Compliance: From Background Screenings to Investigations
- Preparing for a Government Investigation Before You are in the Spotlight: Implementing Procedures for Responding to Allegations of Misconduct and Cooperating with Authorities
- Strategic Data Analysis to Detect Potential Anti-Bribery Violations and Strengthen Compliance
- How to Avoid Over-Allocating Resources to Vetting Third Parties
- Life After the DOJ: Former Top DOJ Regulators Share Their Insights on Enforcement Trends and Where Companies Go Wrong on FCPA Compliance
Exclusive TRAC Working Group: Managing Compliance Risks in the Supply Chain with TRAC
Tuesday, March 25, 2014, 2:00 – 5:30 p.m.
In addition to the main program, companies that have adopted TRAC, TRACE’s global supply chain due diligence and transparency tool, as well as companies interested in learning more about this system, are invited to participate in this practical working group discussion.
TRACE Members on last year’s Forum:
- “Well done overall, enjoyed all aspect of the forum.”
- “Great program as always!”
- “Always a good discussion.”
- “Good, practical advice – highly recommend.”
- “Very interesting and good for compliance staff.”
- “TRACE has the right idea.”
- “This was my first Forum to attend and I came away very happy that I attended. I took away a lot from my peers, questions, comments, and benchmarking/polling.”
- “My first time at one of these and I found it much better than other conferences because of the high-level of audience participation and quality of the program.”
The St. Regis
923 16th St NW
Washington, DC 20006
Representatives of TRACE Member companies attend the TRACE Forum at no charge. Representatives from non-member companies may attend the TRACE Forum for a $1000.00 registration fee. Pre-registration is required. This interactive program is limited to one representative per company. Additional representatives will be added to our waiting list. If you would like to register for the upcoming 10th Annual TRACE Forum, please send your name, title, company affiliation and contact details to email@example.com. Within your registration request, please indicate if you would also like to attend the TRAC Working Group.
TASA candidates may earn up to 6 credits for attending the TRACE Forum.