Save the Date! 10th Annual TRACE Forum
March 26-27, 2014, St. Regis, Washington, DC
The TRACE Forum brings together TRACE member companies to share best practices and learn about the latest anti-bribery compliance innovations and case developments. It’s an opportunity for members to benchmark with one another while gaining invaluable insights from regulators, senior compliance and ethics professionals and in-house counsel.
Highlights of the 9th Annual Forum:
- Over 100 member companies in attendance
- Two full days of panel discussions featuring US DOJ and SEC officials, in-house counsel, ethics and compliance officers and international marketing managers
- Anonymous polling to facilitate benchmarking among members
- Introduction of new compliance and due diligence tools
A typical TRACE Forum agenda includes:
- A survey of the past year’s major cases and legal developments
- Updates on recent developments in international anti-bribery laws
- Case studies and presentations by experts in the field
- Live benchmarking among members using state-of-the-art anonymous polling equipment
- Networking opportunities for TRACE member companies
Attendance is limited and the application of Chatham House rules and the workshop format enable participants to speak freely and in confidence during the discussion periods.
TRACE members should plan now to attend what has become the premier anti-bribery benchmarking conference. The 10th Annual TRACE Forum will be held March 26-27, 2014 at the St. Regis in Washington, DC. Companies using TRAC should also plan to attend the TRAC working group the afternoon of March 25, 2014. The program is currently under development. Please check back soon for updates. If you are interested in speaking, or would like to propose a topic, please contact Virna Di Palma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register early to guarantee your place.While there is no charge for participation in the Forum, pre-registration is required. Each member company is initially limited to one representative in order to maintain an interactive setting. Additional employees will be placed on a waiting list and may attend if space permits. To register, please send your name, company affiliation and contact details to workshop@TRACEinternational.org.
TASA candidates may earn up to 6 credits for attending the TRACE Forum.