TRACE Career Opportunities
TRACE provides an end-to-end, cost-effective and practical solution for anti-bribery and third party compliance. TRACE International, the leading anti-bribery standard setting business association, pools resources to provide members with technology-enabled compliance tools and an expansive knowledge center. TRACE members include hundreds of multinational corporations, as well as thousands of small and medium-sized enterprises throughout the world. TRACE International works with TRACE Incorporated to offer both members and non-members customizable risk-based due diligence, training and advisory services. With a shared mission to advance commercial transparency, TRACE International and TRACE Incorporated provide companies with one complete anti-bribery and third party compliance solution.
TRACE offers competitive salary, bonus structure, and comprehensive benefits. To apply for an available position, please send cover letter, resume, samples of work or other relevant information – anything that would help us make a decision – to careers@TRACEinternational.org.
Interested in an internship with TRACE? Visit our Internships page for more information on available positions and our Summer Internship Program.
We are currently hiring for one of our due diligence services -- TRAC. TRAC is an online platform that captures, assesses and shares baseline due diligence information on organizations and individuals and assigns a unique, universally-recognized ID number to all approved applicants. TRACE is seeking analytical and process-oriented individuals to review and analyze TRAC applications. TRAC Analysts will be interacting with representatives from companies of all sizes in various countries around the globe. This is a great entry-level position for people interested in learning about international business, corporate compliance, or online web services.
- Are detail-oriented and highly organized;
- Are self-motivated and will contribute ideas for improving processes;
- Are focused on providing outstanding customer service;
- Possess strong time-management, computer, and issue-spotting skills; and
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Language skills, particularly in Chinese, Italian, French, and Korean, are a big plus!
FCPA Consultant (Annapolis, MD)
We are currently seeking a full-time FCPA Consultant to complement our dynamic FCPA consulting practice. Ideal candidate will be an attorney with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) experience with a respected law firm.
- Conducting enhanced anti-bribery due diligence reviews
- Performing internal audits of anti-bribery compliance programs
- Identifying opportunities for business development
- At least two full years of law firm experience
- Strong academic credentials and writing skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism while working independently and managing multiple responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills, including formal presentation skills
- High level of ethics, values and integrity
- Foreign language skills an advantage, but not required
TRACE is looking for numerous analytical and process-oriented individuals for our due diligence business. A key component of anti-bribery compliance is a due diligence review of businesses and individuals operating in overseas markets.
- Must have a college degree or relevant research and/or large-firm paralegal experience
- Are detail-oriented and highly organized
- Possess strong time-management, analytical and issue-spotting skills
- Can multi-task and prioritize among many different assignments
Preferred candidates are multi-lingual, have an understanding of corporate ownership structures and are familiar with Westlaw. TRACE is particularly interested in candidates proficient in Spanish, Mandarin, Korean, Portuguese, Arabic, or Japanese.
This is a paid position with the potential to become full-time.
- Assist with drafting and scheduling content for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube accounts.
- Coordinate with the appropriate TRACE Teams to develop and implement a social media and web strategy for key products and services.
- Maintain existing TRACE templates and create new templates using the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office software.
- Design visually appealing promotional materials that adhere to basic design principles and the TRACE Branding Guidelines.
- Assist the Marketing Team with integrated marketing campaigns targeting multiple audiences.
- Monitor social media and web analytics to develop new marketing initiatives/strategies that will increase engagement and ROI.
- Reinforce TRACE’s position as a leader in technology-based solutions through regular maintenance of the TRACE websites using a WordPress CMS.
- Ensure the effective and efficient implementation of the email marketing timeline by setting up user-friendly emails and maintaining accurate contact lists.
- Assist with other tasks as assigned.
- This position is open to recent college graduates and current master’s students studying communications, marketing or a related field. Undergraduates in their final year of college may also be considered.
- The ideal candidate must have experience using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, preferably for the purpose of designing marketing materials in a professional setting.
- This position requires a detail-oriented and creative individual with a desire to work in a fast-paced, diverse work environment.
Application: Interested candidates should submit 1-2 portfolio pieces of graphic design work, a resume and cover letter to careers@TRACEinternational.org for immediate consideration.
- Prospect, qualify and develop Sales Leads Pipeline (in assigned territories)
- Create and communicate a clear business plan and marketing plan to reach sales goals working closely with Director of Compliance Services and Senior Director of Global Strategy
- Manage assigned inbound prospects, follow-up demand-generation activities and execute lead generation activities, including: calls, webinars, email campaigns
- Work to develop leads into real sales opportunities through building rapport with contacts by understanding where the prospect is in the buying cycle, offering stage appropriate resources and answering any additional high-level product specific questions the prospect may have
- Promote due diligence and advisory services as well as compliance tools and solutions to existing members and clients
- Expand our value proposition to clients and closing sales of membership and compliance solutions
- Analyze prospect requirements in terms of current business needs, identifying opportunities and scoping potential for TRACE products
- Rate leads per established criteria and pass qualified opportunities off to appropriate senior team member
- Research prospective client companies to identify potential sales opportunities and execute programs to develop relationships with key individuals within target markets
- Drive attendance to company sponsored events such as regional workshops
- Improve KPIs (e.g., conversion rates, acquisition rates, retention rates)
- Develop and communicate ongoing improvements to the process of prospecting for generating and qualifying leads
- Promotes a good flow of information and a constructive relationship between all parties both internal (Advisory, Marketing, Due Diligence) and external (Members, Clients, Key Stakeholders).
- Maintain the CRM database with current and future prospects
- A business degree or equivalent
- Excellent prospector with 3+ years previous sales experience
- Experience in solutions-based sales
- Proven track record of pipeline development and closing sales
- Strong PC skills required (MS Office – Excel, Powerpoint)
- Outstanding communications and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and make decisions independently
- Previous working experience in compliance consulting firms or law firms preferred
- Knowledge of due diligence and FCPA/anti-bribery compliance preferred
- Experience working with Salesforce.com preferred
- Candidate must already be based in Dubai