TRACE has compiled some general links of interest regarding anti-bribery laws, business standards, and anti-corruption initiatives around the world. To browse these links, please click on one of the categories located in the list below.
Members seeking information on country-specific laws are encouraged to log on to the TRACE online Resource Center for additional resources provided by TRACE partner firms.
Note: These pages contain links to information created and maintained by other public and private organizations. TRACE does not exercise editorial control over the information you may find on these external websites, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of this external information. The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by TRACE of the linked websites, the views they express, or the information, products and services that they offer.
- Key Documents Related to Anti-Bribery Enforcement and Compliance
- Intergovernmental Organizations - Anti-Corruption Initiatives
- International Financial Institution Guidelines
- Regional and International Conventions
- U.S. Law, Initiatives and Cooperative Agreements
- UNODCís Compilation of Anti-Corruption Policies from the Fortune Global 500 Companies